Sunday, June 15, 2014

Black and White and Mint All Over

The past two weeks have been a bit hectic and I've ignored my blogging responsibilities :( but I promise that I am getting back on track this week. To ease back into it again, I thought I would do a quick style post of an outfit I wore to a wedding last weekend.



I kept my look pretty basic with black and white scheme and some mint accessories for a pop of subtle color.


I'm still getting used to the whole posing situation but I'm making slow progress.


Horizontal stripes aren't always the most flattering look but the panels on this dress provides a subtle illusion of a smaller waist and I love how this dress is slightly fitted at the waist before flaring out to hide large amounts of food and cake that was consumed later on :)

I got this dress from Express back in September so sadly they don't have it on sale anymore but here, here, and here are some similar dresses that would also look amazing!






I love these shoes but sadly I don't know where they are from. I "borrowed" them from my mom's closet and there isn't a label. There is a laser cutout design on them that adds an interesting twist to simple black booties and the hidden platform makes walking in them a breeze. Here, here, and here are similar booties though!

I hope you are having a great Father's Day!


No comments :

Post a Comment