Saturday, May 31, 2014

Summer Dresses

Rose from The Londoner just did a post on a few summer dresses and it has me itching to go buy some new ones. I've been scouring the Internet to do some pre-shopping before the weekend and found some amazing dresses. I have a sneaking suspicion that some of these might just wind up in my closet by Monday...


1. The second I saw this SheInside maxi dress I knew I had to have it. I pretty much live in maxi dresses during the summer and the back of this one is stunning!
2. Wedges are perfect for the summer. They provide some extra height, lengthen your legs, and the wedge makes it so much easier to walk in. These Gucci beauties are pricey but I do love the added bling.
3. I've developed an obsession with florals lately and this TopShop dress reminds me of the flowers blooming outside. The neck of the dress is great for showing off sun-kissed shoulders.
4. Every girl needs a pair of go-to sandals. I love the rose gold braided detailing on this pair from American Eagle.
5. On sunny days, the beating sun can be a little harsh. This TopShop hat serves a dual purpose, protecting you from those rays and being the perfect chic accessory to any dress.
6. There's just something about the summer that makes me want to wear a white dress. I've been loving skater styles recently. They hug you are the smallest part of your waist before flaring out and forgiving that extra cookie you ate after lunch. The subtle crochet detailing on this TopShop dress is an added bonus.
7. On those chilly nights, a blazer is the perfect addition to a summer dress. It dresses up the simplest of outfits and the yellow shade adds the perfect pop of color for summer.
8. A great dress needs a great pair of shades. I love oversized frames and the black, matte finish on these ACNE glasses make them classically cool.
9. Summer is all about embracing bright colors. For hot days, this bright orange ASOS slip dress will practically feel like you have nothing on.
10. Tribal prints are great for a boho, festival look. I love the cut-out detail on the neckline of this American Eagle dress.

No comments :

Post a Comment